Get Started with Canvas
Get an introduction to Canvas with this Getting Started Guide
Email email@example.com to request one or more Canvas sandboxes
- Complete the Canvas Workshop Registration Form to attend a Canvas training and learn the basics
- Inquire about the Online and Blended Teaching Excellence Program and complete the application to participate in the Fall 2018 faculty cohort
- Request a one-on-one consultation with a Faculty Center LMS transition staff member
- Request access to the online SSU Canvas Self-Paced Course For Instructors
- Download the Canvas Teacher by Instructure Inc. mobile application (iOS and Android)
Those faculty considering an early transition may begin building their course(s) on Canvas by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate interest in a sandbox course. The developed course may later be easily imported to a live course, in preparation for teaching.
For more information, please visit our Canvas Support Center!